Wikis > Schedules
Scheduling is one of the key features of a project and manufacturing ERP modules. The project must know the estimated machine and workforce hours to forecast the actual time to complete the production and to track it. ERP Mark 7 provides the most reliable solution to handle complex schedules
- Create a Schedule for projects:
- Navigate to the Manufacturing app > Projects tab.
- Once in the Project section, you can track the projects that have already been recorded.
- Select the project to create schedules associated with it.
- In the related tab, find the Schedules related list and click the “New” button.
- Enter the MPS Code to identify the schedule and select the organisation.
- Select the process, process cycle details, and finished product details.
- If the schedule is associated with the work order, select the work order and the work order line item details as shown.
- The system must define the schedule run period, enter the schedule start date and time, and the schedule end date and time.
- Enter the estimated and actual machine and workforce hours required to complete the schedule.
- Enter the percentage of machine and workforce allocated to the project.
- Enter the cost details of machine and labour used in the project.
- Enter the overhead cost of the project and the total cost associated with the project.
- To track completion, select the status and enter the progress completion percentage.
- Select the contract of the schedule and select the visit of an expert to monitor the quality of the production.
- In a case of unforeseen complications in the execution of the schedule production, select the escalated check box.
- Click the “Save” button to create a schedule record for its associated project.
Field to note:
|MPS Code||Describes the code assigned to the schedule for its identification.|
|Process||Describes the process related to the project|
|Work Order||Describes the defined budget account associated with the project|
|Work Order Line Item||Gives the line item details of the work order for which the schedule is created|
|Process Cycle||Describes the process cycle associated with the project and schedule|
|Work Center Assignment||Describes the work center where the schedule is executed|
|Schedule Start Date||Describes the planned start date and time for the schedule to be executed|
|Schedule End Date||Describes the planned end date and time for the schedule to finish|
|Progress||Describes the percent of progress achieved|
|Status||Describes the status of the schedule|
|Estimated Machine Hour||Provides the number of hours a machine can be used|
|Estimated Workforce Hour||Provides the estimated workforce hours|
|Workforce Allocation %||Describes the percent of the workforce allocated to the project|
|Product||Describes the product that is manufactured|
|Machine Allocation %||Describes the labour cost specific to the schedule|
|Direct Labour (Cost)||Describes the labour cost specific to the schedule|
|Direct Materials (Cost)||Describes the materials cost specific to the schedule|
|Overhead (Cost)||Describes the overhead cost specific to the schedule|
|Total Cost||Describes the total cost associated with the completion of the schedule|