It is a framework that describes how and from where the process starts. It also describes when and how the interrelated operations depend on each other. It describes the progress of each process cycle, helping the user estimate the overall time required to produce a finished product.
Creating a Process Cycle:
- Navigate to the Manufacturing app > Processes tab.
- Once in the Process section, select the process record to create the process cycle.
- In the related tab, find the Process Cycle related list and click the “New” button.
- Enter the Process Cycle Name, the Progress of the process cycle and the Description.
- Select Previous and Next Process Cycle; then select the Workstation in which the process cycle will commence.
- Click the “Save” button to create a process cycle.
Field to note:
|Process Cycle Name||Describes the name of the Process Cycle|
|Process||Describes the Process for which the process cycle is created|
|Progress||Describes the progress of the Process Cycle|
|Description||Describes the details of the Process Cycle so the person working on it is on the same page|
|Previous Process Cycle||Is the process cycle which must be executed first|
|Next Process Cycle||Is the following process cycle to be executed|
|Work Station||Is the place where the process cycle is executed|