Wikis > Manufacturing Order
- Navigate to the app menu > Routing tab.
- Once in the Routing section, you can track the routing that is already filled in and create a new routing.
- To create a new routing, click the “New” button.
- Select the Manufacturing Routing record type and click the “Next” button.
- Enter the Routing Code and select the Type and Status of the routing record being created.
- Select the Product, Channel, Raw Material and Finished Product sites.
- Enter the Maximum and Minimum lot size and click the “Save” button to create the Routing record.
- Navigate to the tab related to the Routing record.
- Find the list related to Operations. Once in the Operations section, you can track the operations that are already recorded and create a new Operations record.
- Click the “New” button to create operations.
- Enter the Operation Code, the Operation No. and the Next Operation No.
- Select the Work Center, Quantity and Fixed Cost details.
- Click the “Save” button to create the Operations record.
Create a Manufacturing Order
- Navigate to the app menu > Manufacturing Order tab.
- Once in the Manufacturing Order section, you can track the manufacturing orders that are already filled in and create a new manufacturing order.
- To create a new manufacturing order, click the “New Manufacturing Order” button.
- Enter the Manufacturing Order name and the Start, Expected and Completion Dates.
- If the manufacturing order being created is associated with a sales order, select “Sales Order.”
- Select the Product to manufacture, the Quantity, the Product Version and the Routing.
- Click the “Schedule Production” button to create the manufacturing order.
Once the manufacturing order is created, the following actions take place.
- In the MRPS tab, BOMs to be consumed are listed.
- In the Work Orders tab, work orders for manufacturing the product are automatically created. The no. of work orders created depends on the quantity of the product to be manufactured.
- The system automatically creates Actions/Tasks associated with the manufacturing process.
- MRPs are created automatically.
- Stock Outward Line items are created for BOM components.