The income statement is important because investors can use it to analyse the profitability of the organisation. It plays a significant role in making decisions about whether to invest in the organisation.
View/Download an Income Statement
- Navigate to the Finance Management app > Income Statement tab.
- Once in the Income Statement tab, you can track/view the organisation’s revenue and expenses for the current fiscal year.
- The user can use the date filter to view the income statement for a specific period of time, then click the “Refresh” button to fetch the revenue and expense details for the specific period of time.
- Aqxolt ERP allows users to download the income statement in a PDF format simply by clicking the “Download PDF” button.
Aqxolt ERP allows the user to use the income statement for comparison. It is used to compare fiscal year data and fiscal quarter data. It typically allows users to compare the present year with two years of historical data.
- On the Income Statement tab, click the “Compare Income Statement” sub tab.
- To compare the data, from the filter select the fiscal year or fiscal quarter options and the date.
- The system will display the tabular data for the selected filter criteria.
- To download the tabular comparison data, click the “Download PDF” button.
Aqxolt ERP provides the user with accurate chart data based on the selected filter criteria. Click on the links on the right-hand side next to the chart to view the chart data Annually, Quarterly and Monthly.