Wikis > Coupon Redemptions
With this feature, Aqxolt ERP gives you the ability to redeem coupons without leaving or reloading the enterprise point of sale page. You can give discounts to orders by redeeming the active coupons. The system gives you the ability to create coupons with various options, like start and end dates, total value in percent and currency, etc.
Create a Coupon
- Navigate to the app menu and click on the Coupons tab.
- Once in the Coupons section, you can track the Coupons already filled in and create a new Coupon.
- Click the “New” button to create a Coupon and select the “Orders” record type. Then click the “Next” button.
- Enter the Coupon Name and the Start and End Dates of the Coupon.
- Enter the barcode of the Coupon and the Maximum Allocated Vouchers.
- Enter either the value in currency or the value in percent to give a discount to the customer.
- Save the record to create a Coupon.
- Navigate to the related tab of the Coupons record.
- Once in the Coupons Issued section, you can track the Coupons already issued and create a new Coupon Issued record.
- Click the “New” button to issue a Coupon.
- Enter the Coupon Issued Name and select the issued Date.
- If the Coupon needs to be issued to a specific account, select the customer account. If the Coupon needs to be issued for multiple accounts, leave the Accounts field empty.
- Select the product, if the Coupon is issued to a specific product
- Click the “Save” button to create the Coupons Issued record.
Payments using Coupons
Using Aqxolt ERP, you can make Coupon payments in the following ways:
- From the ePoS page
- From the Invoice detail page
Coupon payments from the ePoS page
- Create the sales order as described in Creating a sales order through the Sales Orders tab .
- Navigate to the Payments tab in ePoS. To redeem the Coupon, enter the Coupon code and click the “Apply” button.
- You will see that a payment of type Coupon has been created.
Coupon payments from the Invoice detail page
- Navigate to the app menu and click on the Invoices tab.
- Once in the Invoice section, you can track the invoices already filled in and create a new invoice.
- Select the invoice for payments. On the detail page, navigate to the “Redemptions” button.
- Click the Redeem Coupons section on the left-hand side.
- Enter the Coupon code and click the “Apply” button.
- The Coupon redemption page now shows the Coupon discount amount paid to the invoice.