Capacity planning is the process of determining the production capacity needed in manufacturing a product. For an organization, capacity would be the ability of a given system to produce output within the specific period.
In Capacity Planning, we can get the daily overview of the work assigned to work centers or Resource Groups.
To Create Capacity Planning
- Navigate to the app menu > Capacity Planner.
- Create a new Capacity Planning record by clicking “New.”
- Add capacity planner name, Start Date, and End Date.
- Make sure “Demand Aggregation” is Monthly.
- Click Save.
- In the Related list, we have Resource Groups, Resource Allocation, Capacities, and Demand.